Are the Georgia Guidestones the Illuminati’s Ten Commandments?
On one of the highest hilltops in North-East Georgia stands a huge granite monument. The four giant upright stones are engraved in several languages with a capstone on top. The engravings are basically 10 Guides, or commandments, which explains why this monument is alternately referred to as The Georgia Guidestones, or the American Stonehenge
Apparently someone who called himself R. C. Christian commissioned this project. in the late 70s, which incorporates the alignment of the stars, the sun, and the moon, while giving messages dealing with four major fields: Establishment of a world government; Population and reproduction control; The environment and man’s relationship to nature; Spirituality.
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES:`
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
Dramatically control the world’s population?